Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Enchanted Forest Invites...


It's less than three weeks until Miss S's 5th birthday party and so last night I was up burning the midnight oil so I can get the invitations out today.


Way back in April I did this ink and watercolour painting for the invitation, so it was just a matter of choosing a font and putting it together.


I didn't have any envelopes that matched the size of the finished invites so I decided to make a paper wrap with the invitee's name on it (I am delivering these by hand since everyone coming lives in and around our village).

...all ready for delivery...

And in keeping with tradition, I made an invite for the birthday girl to add to her collection.

Tonight it's cupcake toppers - watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are so creative! Looking forward to see what the other party details will be :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thanks so much for your comments - I really appreciate them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails