Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Five Sweet Valentine's Day Projects...

I've been having a wee nosey around the internet and thought I'd put together a Valentine's craft round-up featuring some of my favourite finds!  Just click on any of the pictures below to go through to the original post.



Heart paper chain and felt garland by Betz White at blog.betzwhite.com.

<3


Love You bookmarks at www.mmmcrafts.blogspot.com.  

<3


Free printable Valentine's cupcake wrappers at www.skiptomylou.org.

<3


A downloadable template for a popcorn Valentine at a-craftaday.blogspot.com.  

<3



Matchbox Valentines at www.inchmark.squarespace.com

<3

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi just wanted you to know I gave you a stylish blogger award. See the feature and pick it up here if you like

    http://wildflowersandwhimsy.blogspot.com/2011/02/more-stylish-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love it,Actually I'm looking some special presents that I can give to my boyfriend but with my own works and it seems I got the right stop.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thanks so much for your comments - I really appreciate them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails