Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So I painted a wall...


Just a quick post - I wanted to show you the difference a little paint can make.

Back in April we bought a waterblaster and cleaned up our very mildewy roof terrace.  After being blasted, this wall was begging to be painted, so I managed to negotiate a nice shade of charcoal in my (terrible) German at the local paint store.


We are really enjoying the terrace now and I have planted cherry tomatoes, basil, rosemary, bay, strawberries, parsley, chives, lettuce and a lemon tree, which are starting to yield some yummy results.

If you like the bunting or the toadstool stool, I have a couple of tutorials coming up that show how to make them...  Watch this space.

LM x

2 comments:

  1. love it! thats a great shade of grey, looks awesome with the red and green. love the bunting and toadstool- we made some toadstool seats last year using a tree we cut down. bet you are all enjoying that space now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Love the bunting, so I'm excited that there will be a tutorial :) And very impressed with all the yummy things you're growing. Hopefully I will get to that next year!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thanks so much for your comments - I really appreciate them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails