Friday, April 15, 2011

More Kiwiana Party Fun...


I just thought I'd share a few more little bits and pieces that I've been preparing for Master J's Kiwiana party, which is coming up on tuesday.

Little New Zealand lolly assortments, to go in...

...party favour bags, along with some other goodies.

Rugby ball cupcake toppers...

My dad said I should call these ones "World Cup-cakes" :)

Jandal (flip-flop) cupcake toppers...

LM x

To see how the cupcakes worked out, click here, and to see how the party went click here.

3 comments:

  1. Such cute little lolly bags! The cupcake toppers look great too. And we always love a good Dad-joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks like its going to be an amazing party... love the jandals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome ideas, love the cupcake toppers!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thanks so much for your comments - I really appreciate them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails