Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Guardian


Late November always sees me rushing to finish the Christmas crafting ideas I had in October, so that I can mail off parcels to around the world.

This week I finished this piece for a friend.  The pattern "The Guardian" is one I bought from this lovely site "What Delilah Did". 


Also last week I designed myself a stamp for using on my handmade items and sent it off to this site to have it made up.  The whole process was so easy and the stamp was delivered in two days.  I get really excited about daft stuff like customised stamps, so it was an exciting week for me!


Hopefully The Guardian will watch over my friend's Christmases for many years to come.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful stitching, and LOVE the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous stitching! and personalised stationery is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. > Hopefully The Guardian will watch over my friend's Christmases for many years to come.

    And instill a subconscious desire for Jägermeister...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Unpacking our christmas decorations, are we? :)

      Delete
  4. Late November always sees me rushing to finish the Christmas crafting ideas I had in October, so that I can mail off parcels to around the world.
    industrial sewing factory ,
    stitching units near me ,

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thanks so much for your comments - I really appreciate them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails