Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Craft Ideas...


I recently saw this link on a blog I follow (www.mousehouse.co.nz).  It is a beautiful e-zine of Christmas craft ideas of all kinds, produced by Amy Powers from Inspireco.blogspot.com, and featuring ideas from some of the top craft bloggers around.

I think I've read it cover to cover several times and feel so inspired!  I hope you find the same.  Click on the above picture to go to the post, and then click on the picture in the post to open the e-zine.  Enjoy!

LM x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lady Muck! You have some great ideas :) My name is Trina and I am looking for someone with your great ambition. I have a new store called, www.latter-daycrafters.com it is a listing website where you may list and sell your handcrafted items. I would love to help you fulfill your goal of selling some items to help support charity. Please take a look at my store and see if it is something that you would like to be a part of. Thanks so much. Trina Christensen-latterdaycrafters@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thanks so much for your comments - I really appreciate them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails