Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Tiny Kindness Project...

Something a little bit different today.



I have been thinking about this idea a lot lately, and finally after a really good, encouraging conversation with my brother, have put it into action.

I have created a Facebook page where people can share about the effect of very small kindnesses on their lives, whether they are the giver or the receiver, or even a bystander.

My hope is that people will be encouraged by reading stories of small acts of daily kindness in their newsfeed, and will be inspired to start thinking deliberately about what they can do to join in.  I have always really believed in the accumulative affect of small acts.

So if you'd like to be a part of this you can click on the link below to be taken to the Facebook page.  Please feel free to share this idea around if you think it worthy.

Tiny Kindness Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/TinyKindness

Right,  back to preparing some Autumn crafts :)

LM x

2 comments:

Hi,

Thanks so much for your comments - I really appreciate them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails