Friday, August 13, 2010

Coming up in August...

Well, the weather has turned decidedly autumnal here in Zurich in the last few days, so with no trips planned to the local Badi (swimming area on the lake), I have no excuses to not craft.

One of our local Badis...

Mr Muck said to me a few months ago - "don't post so often - you'll run out of ideas!".  Pffffft, I thought, I don't run out of ideas.  Does he not know me?

A totally unrelated-to-this-post pic of my kids on a walk in the forest...

So anyway, three months on I find myself very short on ideas.  But after a little rifle through my crafty cupboards, I have a couple of little projects on the go and the posts should be with you shortly.

So, here's what you may expect for the remainder of August:

* Chairback tea towel tidy/ bookbag
* Hot-mat notice board
* Interview with Vanessa Harper of Harpsters
* Life's simple pleasures:  Easy scones

... and of course whatever life finds me baking and crafting in between.

Thanks for reading, following and commenting.  I hope you like the new look of the site too.  I really wanted to look at those pretty cupcakes some more, so hence the new banner...

Off to do a tax return now... yawn!

Yours Muckily,

Lady Muck xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, so that I could come and visit you! Your blog is new to me and it looks like you've got some great posts here, looking forward to looking more. :>

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thanks so much for your comments - I really appreciate them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails