Monday, June 14, 2010

Sneaky peek: Miss S's Goody Bags


Hello Kitty!

Delayed gratification is not my forte.  Even though Miss S's party is still more than a week away I cannot help but share a pic of one of her goody bags.

Miss S went to a party on Saturday and returned home with the cutest goody bag made from a mini cereal box.  This inspired me and got me out of my goodie bag rut (I had been trying for weeks to make a goody bag from a piece of A4 paper that was large enough to fit my mini collage kits plus a few sweets).

And so after a bit of origami-esque experimentation, I am really pleased with what I came up with.  (Thanks to my friend Julie for the ribbon handle idea!)

These are made from one sheet of A4 paper or light card and are really easy to make as well as being extremely inexpensive.  I'll be posting a how-to in the next couple of days when I can find a photographer to help with the shots (Mr Muck is away).

Really looking forward to the party now!

-------------------

Update:  My tutorial on how to make these bags is now up.  Click here to view it.

2 comments:

  1. A very smart hello kitty party bag!, a lovely way to give miss S hello kitty, but still have a rachel touch, of oh so chic!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thanks so much for your comments - I really appreciate them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails