Friday, May 28, 2010

"Do you Kitchenaid?" "Yes, I Kitchenaid".

Every one of my friend's husbands are hating on me right now for bringing to their wive's attention how happy a Kitchenaid stand mixer can make a woman.  Especially in their favourite colour, or in my case, "Hoch Glanz Chrome" - or in English, "ridiculously shiny chrome".

That thing has looks and power, a giddy combination.  I have been so taken with it that I have been caught trawling the internet late into the night looking for Kitchenaid recipes, and looking at my reflection in it's bowl while my children eat cheerios off the floor.


So I may be sharing some recipes with you over the next few weeks as I try (and invariably, fail) at making things with this masterful machine.  For those of you who are already "with Kitchenaid", please feel free to send me links with recipes to try.

3 comments:

  1. "trawling the internet late into the night looking for Kitchenaid recipes, and looking at my reflection in it's bowl while my children eat cheerios off the floor." I can't say how much I adore your turn of phrase my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is pure genius!!! I love the way you write. too many LOL moments to mention! I'm with Melissa on the "cherios off the floor whilst being "bedazzled" by your kitchen aid" coment. HILLARIOUS!!
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh la la, make me drool, need a new kitchen to put it in thou, so guess i will have to wait.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thanks so much for your comments - I really appreciate them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails